The best convertible coats are the ones that you’ll find yourself getting the most wear from. Putting together different looks with the one coat is a breeze when you have a convertible coat handy. A convertible coat could be reversible or have optional attachments such as hoods to help you create a range of different looks. The following are some of the best convertible coats of the season.
1. Duffel Coat
The best convertible coats are those that come in classic designs. A duffel coat in a neutral tan hue is a timeless wardrobe piece. It’s great for wearing during the day and will last you year in and year out. Choose one with a detachable hood for greater versatility. This one will set you back around $600 from J.Crew, but try and save some #money by waiting for the sales or checking out stores like Topshop for more affordable versions.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6215
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 39518
- Cute Fashion Inspo for the Holiday Season ... 1526
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1402
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9511