How much leather is in your wardrobe? If you’re anything like me, there is probably at least a few pieces that you couldn’t resist – but have never quite got the confidence to wear. Well, now’s the #time to dig them out! Here are the new leather rules – ways to wear leather that will leave you looking and feeling gorgeous.
1. Put The Black Back!
Traditionally, leather has always been black. Tight black pants, black blazers, black dresses… black gives leather it’s tough, attitude-filled #look, but it can make it intimidating, too. Make your leather more wearable by opting for more everyday shades, such as tan and nude, that are much easier to coordinate with the rest of your outfit too.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6716
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1452
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9611
- The Most Amazing Ways to Wear Aztec Prints This Season ... 69