How much leather is in your wardrobe? If you’re anything like me, there is probably at least a few pieces that you couldn’t resist – but have never quite got the confidence to wear. Well, now’s the #time to dig them out! Here are the new leather rules – ways to wear leather that will leave you looking and feeling gorgeous.
1. Put The Black Back!
Traditionally, leather has always been black. Tight black pants, black blazers, black dresses… black gives leather it’s tough, attitude-filled #look, but it can make it intimidating, too. Make your leather more wearable by opting for more everyday shades, such as tan and nude, that are much easier to coordinate with the rest of your outfit too.
- These Will Be the Hottest Fashion Trends for Spring 2015 ... 28013
- 7 Fashion Bloggers Who Will Change the Game This Year ... 2093
- 7 Must-Haves for the Most Fabulous Airport Style Ever ... 2017
- 7 Important People in Fashion Who Wrote Memoirs Worth Reading ... 1602
- 7 Fashion Essentials for Overnight Trips ... 1551