Fashion mistakes men make don’t get a lot of press coverage, do they? Tons and tons of magazine pages, tons of pro tips and advice to help us #women look better and become pros at masking our flaws with just an occasional, “you too, fellas” – I’d say men have every right to feel left out. Let’s talk the fashion mistakes men make, then! Take these male fashion faux pas seriously if you’re a #guy or forward them to someone that needs to start taking them seriously if you’re a girl.
1. Mandals and Socks
Mandals or, if you prefer, man sandals are designed to be summer footwear and, as such, #look extremely silly if worn with socks! Add a pair of military style baggy Bermudas and you’ve got yourself a description of every Average Joe you’re going to run into during summer months! Sounds familiar? Well, what can I say, of all the fashion mistakes #men make, this may easily be the most common one! Don’t want your little piggies exposed? Opt for sneakers, loafers or, if you want or have to keep it classy and by the book, perforated leather shoes. Should you decide to go with mandals, the socks have to go.
- 7 Vloggers with Gorgeous Fashion Sense ... 29721
- These Will Be the Hottest Fashion Trends for Spring 2015 ... 29013
- 7 Must-Haves for the Most Fabulous Airport Style Ever ... 2037
- 7 Important People in Fashion Who Wrote Memoirs Worth Reading ... 1612
- Fabulous plus Size Fashion Bloggers to Follow on Instagram ... 1484