Colors for Spring are eye-catching, exciting, and incredibly hot. Pantone has anticipated a rainbow of new hues, with yellow, orange, pink, purple, blue, and green all represented. Don't worry, though, these sizzling spring colors are perfectly balanced with some new base shades as well. Take a look at the new shades for spring, and see which ones you're most excited to wear!
1. Tangerine Tango
Tangerine Tango is one of the hottest colors for spring, according to Pantone. It's a bright, vivid tangerine hue, with definite red undertones. It's a bold choice that looks great with many other popular spring hues, like Bellflower. #Look for patterns and designs featuring the color, and if you're afraid of wearing something so bright on your own, go with accessories instead: shoes, scarves, handbags, and jewelry.
- 7 Fashion Hacks That Will Make Your Life so Much Easier ... 4682
- 7 Affordable Designer Brands for Teens ... 2464
- 7 Fashion Bloggers Who Will Change the Game This Year ... 2083
- 7 Must-Haves for the Most Fabulous Airport Style Ever ... 1957
- 7 Important People in Fashion Who Wrote Memoirs Worth Reading ... 1552