Retro-look sunglasses are the perfect pick me up for your outfit blues. All #things retro are suddenly back in fashion and a pair of sunglasses may just be the easiest way to wear this timely trend. Oversized, aviator, or cat-eye – simply take your pick of retro looking sunglasses! It’s that simple. #Below are just a few stylish retro-look sunglasses for you to browse.
1. Jeepers Peepers 60s Retro-Look Sunglasses
Price: $25.07 at us.asos.com
These retro sunglasses were designed with the 1960s in mind. They have large oval frames, chunky black rims, and gradient tint lenses. These oversized shades are perfectly mysterious and ideal for hiding behind.
- 7 Fashion Hacks That Will Make Your Life so Much Easier ... 4462
- 28 Stunning Little Black Dresses to round out Your Wardrobe ... 41712
- 7 Affordable Designer Brands for Teens ... 2324
- 7 Fashion Bloggers Who Will Change the Game This Year ... 2013
- 7 Tips on Being Comfortable Yet Cute when Lounging ... 1936