Retro-look sunglasses are the perfect pick me up for your outfit blues. All #things retro are suddenly back in fashion and a pair of sunglasses may just be the easiest way to wear this timely trend. Oversized, aviator, or cat-eye – simply take your pick of retro looking sunglasses! It’s that simple. #Below are just a few stylish retro-look sunglasses for you to browse.
1. Jeepers Peepers 60s Retro-Look Sunglasses
Price: $25.07 at us.asos.com
These retro sunglasses were designed with the 1960s in mind. They have large oval frames, chunky black rims, and gradient tint lenses. These oversized shades are perfectly mysterious and ideal for hiding behind.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6826
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 21 Jaw Dropping Holiday Dresses You'll Love ... 2507
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1462
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9611