When you’re deciding what to wear for a night out, or a date, there are a few man repelling clothes that you should probably avoid. It definitely isn’t all about looks, but when it comes to first impressions – especially when there’s a certain someone you want to impress – clothes can be important. So here are 8 guaranteed man-repelling clothes to avoid.
1. HAREM PANTS
This is the ultimate in #man repelling clothes. These got really fashionable recently, and I’m not sure why. But, they did, so lots of us fashionistas started wearing them. Let’s be honest, they are very comfy. However, anything that makes it #look as if you’re wearing a (full) diaper is not going to be that attractive to the opposite sex.
- 7 Vloggers with Gorgeous Fashion Sense ... 30221
- These Will Be the Hottest Fashion Trends for Spring 2015 ... 29513
- 7 Must-Haves for the Most Fabulous Airport Style Ever ... 2047
- 7 Important People in Fashion Who Wrote Memoirs Worth Reading ... 1622
- Fabulous plus Size Fashion Bloggers to Follow on Instagram ... 1504