It might be a little premature, seeing as it’s only the start of January, but the fashion world moves fast; and it’s #time to start thinking about new-season trends for 2013. After all, next month will see designers show us what we should be wearing come autumn 2013. So, for those of you who want to be ahead of the curve, here are the new-season trends for 2013 that you should be investing in now.
If there is one decade that influenced new-season trends for 2013, it is undoubtedly the Sixties. Inspiration from the era showed up everywhere on the catwalks, especially at Moschino, Louis Vuitton & Gucci; think flower power, monochrome, stripes, squares and sci-fi; all matched with those iconic sixties doe #eyes.
- 7 Fashion Hacks That Will Make Your Life so Much Easier ... 4342
- 28 Stunning Little Black Dresses to round out Your Wardrobe ... 41212
- 7 Affordable Designer Brands for Teens ... 2224
- 7 Fashion Bloggers Who Will Change the Game This Year ... 1993
- 7 Tips on Being Comfortable Yet Cute when Lounging ... 1916