What Not to Wear style tips from TLC and that super funny Clinton & Stacey duo have quickly become one of my most favorite #things on TV, and the fact that you don’t have to be a fashion road kill to get something out of the whole experience only serves to sweeten the deal even further. I’ve been a dedicated fan for more seasons than I could count, witnessed hundreds of makeovers, upgraded my style as well as my list of tips to remember well and use often. But they are too great not to share, which is exactly what I’m going to do just now. Take a #look at my What Not to Wear style tips from TLC and tell me what you think.
1. Color, Texture, Shine
One of my favorite What Not to Wear style tips from TLC, the color-texture-shine rule is what turns an okay outfit into a really great one! Want to give it a try? Accessorize your favorite outfit choosing accessories of different colors, interesting textures or glam shine, trying to be brave with your choices just like Stacey and Clinton are with theirs.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6345
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40218
- Cute Fashion Inspo for the Holiday Season ... 1526
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1422
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9511