Pastel fashions are often associated with the spring-summer season. When fall and winter come around, we’re most likely to reach for darker coloured clothing. However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t wear your pastel fashions in fall. Pastels can still #look extremely stylish no matter what the season. Stand out this fall with these pastel fashion items.
1. Pastel Blazer
A blazer is one of those pastel fashions that can last throughout the seasons. It looks great worn with anything from a t-shirt and jeans to a chic dress and tights. Designer brands like Chloé, Elizabeth and James, and Alexander McQueen carry pastel blazers in different shades but you can grab this blush coloured one for only $33 at Forever 21.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6776
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41018
- 21 Jaw Dropping Holiday Dresses You'll Love ... 2497
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1452
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9611