Your rainy day accessories don’t have to match the dreary weather outside. Getting dressed can be made that #little bit more difficult when you have to take the wet weather into account. Dressing for the rain sometimes means avoiding wearing our ‘nice’ clothes for fear of water damage, but adding a few fun accessories to our outfits can help cheer us up and brighten our day. Check out these fun rainy day accessories that will also help keep you dry!
1. Patterned Umbrella
One of the most essential rainy day accessories is an umbrella. Ditch the boring black umbrella for a cute and quirky style instead. Think fun patterns and unusual designs. This ladybug umbrella will set you back around $28 from #Modcloth but you can find a range of other patterned fashion umbrellas from stores like ASOS and Topshop.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6846
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 21 Jaw Dropping Holiday Dresses You'll Love ... 2527
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1462
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9611