Neon shirts are a daring (and super stylish!) way to add color to your winter wardrobe. Whether you favor jeans and tees or pleated miniskirts and blazers, there’s a light and bright option you’ll adore! These eight neon shirts pay homage to the ‘80s, but their modern updates make them fashion forward enough for today’s trendsetters.
1. High-Low Georgette Shirt
Neon shirts can be dressy enough for the internship! Tuck this pink pick into a black flared skirt. Top it off with a blazer, tights, and booties for a look that’s playful yet completely office-appropriate. Best of all, the flattering neon pink hue will make your face #look warmer and brighter. Promotion, here you come! Find this blouse now on Forever21 for just $17.80.
- 7 Vloggers with Gorgeous Fashion Sense ... 30421
- These Will Be the Hottest Fashion Trends for Spring 2015 ... 29513
- 7 Must-Haves for the Most Fabulous Airport Style Ever ... 2057
- 7 Important People in Fashion Who Wrote Memoirs Worth Reading ... 1632
- Fabulous plus Size Fashion Bloggers to Follow on Instagram ... 1504