Neon shirts are a daring (and super stylish!) way to add color to your winter wardrobe. Whether you favor jeans and tees or pleated miniskirts and blazers, there’s a light and bright option you’ll adore! These eight neon shirts pay homage to the ‘80s, but their modern updates make them fashion forward enough for today’s trendsetters.
1. High-Low Georgette Shirt
Neon shirts can be dressy enough for the internship! Tuck this pink pick into a black flared skirt. Top it off with a blazer, tights, and booties for a look that’s playful yet completely office-appropriate. Best of all, the flattering neon pink hue will make your face #look warmer and brighter. Promotion, here you come! Find this blouse now on Forever21 for just $17.80.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6826
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 21 Jaw Dropping Holiday Dresses You'll Love ... 2507
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1462
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9611