Being pregnant is a #beautiful thing — you get the amazing advantage of being able to help create another human being... and if you already know the long list of style tips for pregnant women, you get to #look as beautiful as you feel! Alongside the symptoms of pregnancy and the extra #weight, and of course the famous "baby bump," sometimes it’s hard to make a fashion statement without feeling uncomfortable. When I was pregnant I know I had a hard #time making the "Best Dressed" list and frequently felt like I belonged on the "Worst Dressed" instead. After a while, I learned the do’s and don’ts of styling while pregnant. Here are 7 style tips for pregnant #women...
1. Know Your Body Type
It’s a key thing to know your #body shape and type prior to the growth of your baby bump, so it's the top of my list of style tips for pregnant women. Female bodies vary from straight body type to the hourglass body type and even the inverted triangle body type. Knowing your #body type can help you create your pregnancy style.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6676
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1442
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9611
- The Most Amazing Ways to Wear Aztec Prints This Season ... 69