Being pregnant is a #beautiful thing — you get the amazing advantage of being able to help create another human being... and if you already know the long list of style tips for pregnant women, you get to #look as beautiful as you feel! Alongside the symptoms of pregnancy and the extra #weight, and of course the famous "baby bump," sometimes it’s hard to make a fashion statement without feeling uncomfortable. When I was pregnant I know I had a hard #time making the "Best Dressed" list and frequently felt like I belonged on the "Worst Dressed" instead. After a while, I learned the do’s and don’ts of styling while pregnant. Here are 7 style tips for pregnant #women...
1. Know Your Body Type
It’s a key thing to know your #body shape and type prior to the growth of your baby bump, so it's the top of my list of style tips for pregnant women. Female bodies vary from straight body type to the hourglass body type and even the inverted triangle body type. Knowing your #body type can help you create your pregnancy style.
- These Will Be the Hottest Fashion Trends for Spring 2015 ... 28313
- 7 Fashion Bloggers Who Will Change the Game This Year ... 2093
- 7 Must-Haves for the Most Fabulous Airport Style Ever ... 2027
- 7 Important People in Fashion Who Wrote Memoirs Worth Reading ... 1612
- 7 Fashion Essentials for Overnight Trips ... 1551