Have you been following the London’s Menswear shows? While fashion week tends to be full of crazy ideas and looks you can never imagine wearing outside, this year seemed to be more bonkers than usual. I mean, wooden outfits?! There were some #things you can learn, though – so here’s 7 style tips that you can learn from the London Menswear shows so far.
1. Country Chic
It seemed many of the big designers were on the same page this year. Herringbone, tweeds, overcoats and heavy knits were everywhere, and there was a colorful new take on checks, too. It seems everyone will be dressing like a country gent over the next few seasons! Grab a classic suit in a country tailored fabric now, and you’ll get plenty of wear out of it; that's my best of the style tips from the London Menswear shows.
- 7 Vloggers with Gorgeous Fashion Sense ... 30421
- These Will Be the Hottest Fashion Trends for Spring 2015 ... 29513
- 7 Must-Haves for the Most Fabulous Airport Style Ever ... 2057
- 7 Important People in Fashion Who Wrote Memoirs Worth Reading ... 1632
- Fabulous plus Size Fashion Bloggers to Follow on Instagram ... 1504