Have you been following the London’s Menswear shows? While fashion week tends to be full of crazy ideas and looks you can never imagine wearing outside, this year seemed to be more bonkers than usual. I mean, wooden outfits?! There were some #things you can learn, though – so here’s 7 style tips that you can learn from the London Menswear shows so far.
1. Country Chic
It seemed many of the big designers were on the same page this year. Herringbone, tweeds, overcoats and heavy knits were everywhere, and there was a colorful new take on checks, too. It seems everyone will be dressing like a country gent over the next few seasons! Grab a classic suit in a country tailored fabric now, and you’ll get plenty of wear out of it; that's my best of the style tips from the London Menswear shows.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6455
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418
- Cute Fashion Inspo for the Holiday Season ... 1526
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1442
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9511