If you’re looking for long-sleeved dresses for winter, you’re in luck. This winter there are plenty of styles of dress to choose from. From slinky figure-hugging slips to full-skirted skater dresses, there’s a style and cut to suit all tastes. Whether they’re for layering or making a statement, check out the following long-sleeved dresses for winter. They’ll keep you looking stylish and warm all season long – what’s not to love?
1. Skater Dress
When looking at long-sleeved dresses for winter, a simple skater dress will work for most occasions. Team it with a wool blazer, tights, and ballet flats for a smart daytime #look or dress it up with a faux fur stole and statement heels. There are a range of dresses to suit all tastes and budgets, starting at $20 for this Forever 21 number to slightly more expensive versions at ASOS and Topshop.
- 7 Fashion Hacks That Will Make Your Life so Much Easier ... 4502
- 28 Stunning Little Black Dresses to round out Your Wardrobe ... 42312
- 7 Affordable Designer Brands for Teens ... 2394
- 7 Fashion Bloggers Who Will Change the Game This Year ... 2033
- 7 Tips on Being Comfortable Yet Cute when Lounging ... 1976