Ensemble dressing is a hot trend right now. If you’re not quite sure what ensemble dressing is all about, it’s basically a fancy pants term for wearing matching separates in head-to-toe prints or block colours. It could be a matching top and skirt or blazer and pants – you can basically wear #things that already suit your own personal style. If you want to try your hand at ensemble dressing this season then take a #look at the following tips for pulling off this fashion trend.
1. Shop Smart
The whole point of ensemble dressing is to create a matching outfit. So, if you’re going to embrace prints or patterns, you’ll have to choose separates that share exactly the same design. Since ensemble dressing is proving popular right now, this shouldn’t be too hard with most retailers offering matching separates. If you’re thinking about dressing in matching block colours, you could easily get away with buying separates from different brands – the key is just to make sure the fabric is similar enough to pass off as matching.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6796
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 21 Jaw Dropping Holiday Dresses You'll Love ... 2507
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1462
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9611