How to style a shirt dress is handy knowledge for any savvy style maven. A shirt dress can be a versatile part of any wardrobe. They’re perfect for wearing on a casual basis, but can also be suited to more formal occasions. The key to achieving such versatile looks is to be clever with your styling. Be sure to check out the tips on how to style shirt dresses, #below.
1. Wear a Loose Fit
Wearing a looser fitting shirt dress is not only more flattering, but more comfortable as well. When I mean loose, I don’t mean oversized and baggy. Simply choose one in a more relaxed cut that allows room for movement. If your shirt dress has buttons down the front, a too-tight fit may cause them to pop, and that’s not flattering at all!
- These Will Be the Hottest Fashion Trends for Spring 2015 ... 27813
- 7 Fashion Bloggers Who Will Change the Game This Year ... 2093
- 7 Must-Haves for the Most Fabulous Airport Style Ever ... 1997
- 7 Important People in Fashion Who Wrote Memoirs Worth Reading ... 1592
- 7 Fashion Essentials for Overnight Trips ... 1551