Want to stay warm and stylish? The tuxedo is the perfect trend for you. Get it right, and it’s timeless, chic and flattering; so it’s no wonder it’s a big hit with celebrities like Kate Moss and Nicole Scherzinger. All you need is a tuxedo that looks great on you, some killer shoes and the right accessories, and you can always feel confident that you’ve got the perfect outfit on standby.
1. Keep Prints Classic
Want a classic but stand-out tuxedo? Don’t shy away from prints, but opt for something classic to keep the look timeless. Try to keep the print colors standard – think monochromes with a touch of navy or dark green – and opt for simple designs such as symmetrical geometric patterns. Emma Roberts always rocks this #look! Avoid anything animal-print, and keep the pyjama prints for pyjamas!
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6385
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40318
- Cute Fashion Inspo for the Holiday Season ... 1526
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1432
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9511