There’s nothing that strikes more fear in a woman’s heart than being seen in swimwear. We are always looking for tips and trick to looking skinnier in a bathing suit. For those of us not blessed with that perfectly toned, svelte body and perhaps #look like mashed potatoes much more than you should, here are 7 tips to looking skinnier in a bathing suit:
1. Use Color to Your Benefit
Looking skinnier in a bathing suit may be a simple as choosing the right color. The skillful use of color can hide a multitude of #imperfections. The overall illusion of slimness can be accomplished with the use of dark bathing suits or bathing suits with dark side panels. Colors like black or navy blue can be very flattering. Use color to accentuate the positive aspects of your figure as well, by choosing bright or light colors on your best features.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6756
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40918
- 21 Jaw Dropping Holiday Dresses You'll Love ... 2487
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1452
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9611