Pyjama trend styles featured heavily on recent designer runways. While ‘wearing underwear as outerwear’ has been on the radar for some #time and constantly goes in and out of fashion, now it’s all about wearing pyjamas out in public. Well not quite pyjamas, but more pyjama-style clothes. I’m talking silky shorts worn with an oversized sweater, or donning a pair of slipper style shoes. Take a look at the following few ways to work pyjama trends into your everyday wardrobe.
1. Slinky Shorts
A pair of silky, satiny shorts will be your saviour this spring. For a bit more of a lingerie take on the pyjama trend, look for shorts with lace embellishments. Wear your slinky shorts with a slouchy t-shirt and ankle boots for a cool everyday #look. To add a bit of structure, slip on a biker jacket or blazer.
- 7 Fashion Hacks That Will Make Your Life so Much Easier ... 4712
- 7 Affordable Designer Brands for Teens ... 2464
- 7 Fashion Bloggers Who Will Change the Game This Year ... 2093
- 7 Must-Haves for the Most Fabulous Airport Style Ever ... 1977
- 7 Important People in Fashion Who Wrote Memoirs Worth Reading ... 1572