Plaid is the ‘it’ pattern season after season, with good reason as it is versatile and trendy.
If you think plaid is only useful for the country look, think again!
This fall you can create chic attire by incorporating interesting plaid pieces;
don’t restrict yourself to a shirt.
Attempt a personal styling with scarves, #hair pieces and cardigans.
Though I would recommend choosing some fashionable items in a solid color to avoid a one-dimensional visual.
If you are as plaid-crazy as me, check out my list of 8 ways to wear plaid for fall.
1. Less is Just Right
Plaid can look amazingly stylish provided you don’t overdo it with excessive plaid pieces.
Decide on one piece of plaid - maybe shoes, scarf, a headband or oh!
Trendy plaid shoes.
Style your outfit around them, mixing and matching for any type of personality you want to boast!
The chic lady, trendy go-getter or the hippie chick!
Don’t be predictable with only a plaid shirt, that’s boring!
Plaid pants are just fun-tastic!
Throw on a sexy jacket on a turtleneck or V-neck sweater as structure is needed to contrast the billowy plaid pants, or alternatively, the cool factor is bold against the plaid skinny jeans.
Patterned pants are one of my favorite ways to wear plaid!
- 9 Creative Ways to Wear Plaid This Fall ...
- Streetstyle Ways to Wear Leopard with Plaid ...
- 9 Creative Street Style Ways to Wear the Plaid Trend This Fall ...
- 8 Ways to Wear a Faux Fur Vest This Season ...
- 7 Street Style Ways to Rock the Plaid Trend This Spring ...
- 12 Hot 🔥 Trends to Try if You're Short 👌🏼 ...