Red Denim is all the rage right now. A pair of red denim jeans or a red denim pencil skirt is your key to recreating this season’s must-have look. If tomato red denim is too brash for your tastes, you can always opt for a more subdued burgundy colour. The following are just a few ideas for how to style your red denim pieces this season.
1. Red Denim and a Black Blazer
Team your red denim jeans with a simple white t-shirt and black blazer for a casually cool #look. Keep it casual with some sandals or ballet flats and a slouchy messenger #bag, or dress it up a bit with heels and a sleek clutch.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6846
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 21 Jaw Dropping Holiday Dresses You'll Love ... 2527
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1462
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9611