I have come to the conclusion that I need to visit more fashion museums around the world.
And there are 3 reasons that I have made this conclusion.
I love to travel.
I love fashion.
I love museums.
It just makes sense that fashion museums around the world are my new vacation hotspots.
Here are few of the top fashion museums around the world that should definitely be on your itinerary if you plan on traveling anytime soon.
1. Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute - New York City
Housing a collection of more than 35,000 costumes, the Met’s Costume Institute is a must see for fashion lovers.
It holds two separate shows a year and is home to costumes by famous designers such as Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent (excuse me: Saint Laurent).
Past exhibits have included Rock Style and Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy.
But my personal favorite exhibit has to be this most recent one, “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty.
- Effective 👍🏼 Weight Loss Tips ⚖️ from around the World 🌎 ...
- 7 Must-See Art Galleries around the World ...
- 8 Wacky Museums from around the World ...
- 78 Traditional Costumes from around the World ...
- 8 Fashion Weeks around the World and What to Expect ...
- 17 Stylish Infographics 📊 for Girls Looking to up ⏫ Their Fashion Game 👗👖👠 ...