I have come to the conclusion that I need to visit more fashion museums around the world.
And there are 3 reasons that I have made this conclusion.
I love to travel.
I love fashion.
I love museums.
It just makes sense that fashion museums around the world are my new vacation hotspots.
Here are few of the top fashion museums around the #world that should definitely be on your itinerary if you plan on traveling anytime soon.
1. Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute - New York City
Housing a collection of more than 35,000 costumes, the Met’s Costume Institute is a must see for fashion lovers.
It holds two separate shows a year and is home to costumes by famous designers such as Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent (excuse me: Saint Laurent).
Past exhibits have included Rock Style and Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy.
But my personal favorite exhibit has to be this most recent one, “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty.
- 78 Traditional Costumes from around the World ...
- 8 Fashion Weeks around the World and What to Expect ...
- 8 Wacky Museums from around the World ...
- 7 Most Fashionable Cities of the World ...
- Effective 👍🏼 Weight Loss Tips ⚖️ from around the World 🌎 ...
- 7 Fashion Items 👒👠👙 to Invest in 💸 if You Instantly Want to Look More Attractive 😍 ...