I have come to the conclusion that I need to visit more fashion museums around the world. And there are 3 reasons that I have made this conclusion. 1. I love to travel. 2. I love fashion. 3. I love museums. It just makes sense that fashion museums around the world are my new vacation hotspots. Here are few of the top fashion museums around the #world that should definitely be on your itinerary if you plan on traveling anytime soon.
1. Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute - New York City
Housing a collection of more than 35,000 costumes, the Met’s Costume Institute is a must see for fashion #lovers. It holds two separate shows a year and is home to costumes by famous designers such as Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent (excuse me: Saint Laurent). Past exhibits have included Rock Style and Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy. But my personal favorite exhibit has to be this most recent one, “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty.
- 7 Fashion Hacks That Will Make Your Life so Much Easier ... 4502
- 28 Stunning Little Black Dresses to round out Your Wardrobe ... 42312
- 7 Affordable Designer Brands for Teens ... 2394
- 7 Fashion Bloggers Who Will Change the Game This Year ... 2033
- 7 Tips on Being Comfortable Yet Cute when Lounging ... 1976