The holidays are here again, and that means it’s #time for turkey, trees, tinsel, and of course, tips for traveling in style! But while you may not be able to avoid getting hit with a $25 bag-check fee or delayed by an unexpected snowstorm, you can at least make sure you look great with the help of a few quick and easy tips for traveling in style. From keeping your makeup simple to saving the pajama pants for the gym, these tips are effortless enough for a casual #girl like me, but also savvy enough to satisfy my fashion-focused sister. Give them a try to help make this year’s trek to grandma’s house your best ever!
1. Keep Your Makeup Simple... and Moisturizing
One of my especially easy tips for traveling in style is to skip heavy foundations and choose a tinted moisturizer instead. Recycled plane air is known to be incredibly drying, and who wants to arrive at her destination with dried up, flaking #makeup? Not only will a tinted moisturizer help keep your #skin from drying out, but it can also be easily touched up before you arrive. You can keep the rest of your #look fresh, too, with a touch of mascara, cream blush and tinted lip balm.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6626
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1442
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9611
- The Most Amazing Ways to Wear Aztec Prints This Season ... 69