How to Choose Eyeglasses that suit you isn't an inborn trait. It's pretty much trial and error, and the process begins the first #time you try on that first pair. As someone who's been wearing specs since she was 12, I can attest to the fact that sometimes, in spite of your best efforts, you end up with glasses that don't look good. The hardest part of learning how to choose eyeglasses is realizing that trends won't always work for you. In order to spare some of you the fashion pangs that come from wearing unsuitable glasses, here are some tips on how to choose eyeglasses that flatter you.
1. Face Shape
When learning how to choose eyeglasses, the first thing you need to consider is the shape of your face. Quite often, the shape of your #face can echo the shape of your glasses. For instances, I have an oval, verging on round, facial shape, and those trendy square glasses just don't look good on me. They do, however, #look good on learner, more rectangular faces, although there are exceptions, of course. The rule of thumb is that if it looks good on you, it's fine.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6736
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1452
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9611
- The Most Amazing Ways to Wear Aztec Prints This Season ... 69