Your clothes can say a lot about you. That's why you should be careful with the way you walk around town. Listen to Cosmopolitan's advice and stop doing these things that make you look less classy:
1. Your Underwear is Showing
If your skirt is short enough that your underwear is visible, it's time to change.
2. Your Shoelaces Are a Mess
It doesn't take long to fix them, so make sure they're tied correctly.
3. You're Carrying Two Bags at Once
If you can afford an expensive bag, only carry that one around.
4. You're Always Adjusting Your Clothes
If they fit you right, you wouldn't have to adjust them all day long.
5. Your Clothes Are Covered in Pet Hair
It's hard to get cat hair off of black jeans, but try to do it before you leave the house.
6. Your Pants Hit the Ground
You don't want to get them dirty, do you?
7. Your Top is Only Half Tucked
If you're going to tuck your shirt in, make sure it stays tucked.
Now that you know what fashion mistakes make you look less classy, you can avoid making them. Do you ever make any of these fashion mistakes?