At this point in the history of fashion, you might sit back and rest easy, thinking that you know all there is to know about something as simple as a pair of jeans. However, you would be wrong! You might have been wearing them for your entire life, but there are still some secrets that our trusty denim companions have to keep! Here’s a video about what no one ever seems to tell you about jeans!
• You need to understand your own body shape in order to find the perfect pair of jeans. It’s not a ‘one style for all’ type situation. Once you figure whether you are an apple, pear, hourglass etc., then you will have more success.
• Darker colours make you look slimmer, so keep that in mind when deciding on what shade of denim to choose.
• Is there a space between the bottom of the zipper and the end of the crotch? If there is, you have a much bigger chance of a visible camel toe!
• Watch out for back pockets that are sewn quite far apart, because they have the tendency to make your butt look much wider and much larger than it is!
• Don’t put jeans in the dryer; hang them out instead. If you dry them with a machine, it will burn out the spandex and the stretch will disappear.
• All you need to do to see if store jeans are going to fit is try to wrap the waist band around your neck. If it touches at the back nice and snug, then you can be sure that it is going to have the same effect around your waist.
Please rate this article