Lampshading may sound like a home decor related activity but it's not. Basically, it's a trend where you wear over-the-knee boots with oversized sweaters, tops, and dresses that hit right above the boots. No need for pants, you say? Sign me up!
Table of contents:
- kourtney does it best
- black with black
- with a turtleneck dress
- take a cue from kate moss
- oversized sweatshirt
- white on white looks super chic!
- that looks comfy!
- pair your oversized sweater with a short skirt and over-the-knee-boots
- try it with a denim shirt
- a chunky sweater works great too!
- striped sweater and black boots
- throw on a floppy hat
- choose a sweatshirt with interesting details
- you can't go wrong with black and white
- add a cute backpack
1 Kourtney Does It Best
2 Black with Black
3 With a Turtleneck Dress
4 Take a Cue from Kate Moss
5 Oversized Sweatshirt
6 White on White Looks Super Chic!
7 That Looks Comfy!
8 Pair Your Oversized Sweater with a Short Skirt and over-the-knee-boots
9 Try It with a Denim Shirt
10 A Chunky Sweater Works Great Too!
11 Striped Sweater and Black Boots
12 Throw on a Floppy Hat
13 Choose a Sweatshirt with Interesting Details
14 You Can't Go Wrong with Black and White
16 Add a Cute Backpack
Would you try this trend?
Please rate this article