Cool cover-ups are essential for the chilly days of fall and bomber jackets are one of those essentials every fashionista should have. A bomber jacket is another tool in a fashionista’s arsenal of coats that can be used as a lightweight layering piece to throw on and off during the wavering temperatures of fall. This boyish basic is a forever favourite with its striking elegance that’s effortlessly chic and cool, making it a must-have for the season. The balance between classic and casual is created with these fall bomber jackets every fashionista should have.
1. Boucle Bomber Jacket
For an elegant and ladylike alternative to traditional athletic bomber jackets, opt for a boucle finish a la Chanel. Boucle offers a refined edge to sport luxe bomber jackets that is classic and chic at the same #time. #Don a boucle bomber jacket with sophisticated flair in true feminine fashion by selecting one in interesting and pretty shades like rosy pinks or royal purples. A boucle bomber jacket is a great alternative to a traditional blazer or frayed cropped jacket and can gracefully take you from day to night with effortless ease.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6185
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 39318
- Cute Fashion Inspo for the Holiday Season ... 1526
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1402
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9511