It can be difficult to know how to choose a bra that accentuates your breasts, especially if you are not very well endowed. Making the right selection in part depends on your shape, but there are also hints that apply to #women of any size. Bras should always enhance your shape, but a badly chosen bra can make your outfit look bad and will be very unflattering to your breasts. So here are some tips on how to choose a bra that accentuates your breasts …
So you want to know how to choose a bra that accentuates your breasts? Start by looking at the fabric of the bra, and what you want to wear it with. We all know that you should never wear a dark bra under a light-coloured top, but fabric is also important. Lace will ruin the outline of a light jersey top, and make it #look lumpy. This will not flatter your breasts! Save the lace for items made of thicker material, and choose a t-shirt bra when wearing tees.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6405
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418
- Cute Fashion Inspo for the Holiday Season ... 1526
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1432
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9511