Luxury fashion brands epitomise the fashion elite. A luxury fashion brand is all about reaching certain levels of style status. In today’s society, we are constantly bombarded with these images of desirability, luxury, and wealth. It’s hard not to get sucked into the thought of wanting high-end, designer items. However, many luxury products are unattainable to most #people. It’s this idea of luxury and exclusivity that works in favour of many luxury fashion houses. Take a look at some of the top brands for luxury fashion #below.
1. Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton continues to be one of the highest ranking luxury fashion brands. It has an overall brand value of nearly $25 billion, and is valued at more than twice the amount of its nearest competitor. The brand’s focus on heritage styling is what keeps it at the top of its game. Being a luxury brand doesn’t come without its downsides though, and Louis Vuitton is one of the most heavily counterfeited brands on earth.
- 7 Vloggers with Gorgeous Fashion Sense ... 29821
- These Will Be the Hottest Fashion Trends for Spring 2015 ... 29413
- 7 Must-Haves for the Most Fabulous Airport Style Ever ... 2037
- 7 Important People in Fashion Who Wrote Memoirs Worth Reading ... 1622
- Fabulous plus Size Fashion Bloggers to Follow on Instagram ... 1504