Winter Style that keeps you warm and looks fabulous isn't always as easy as 1-2-3. There's so many issues that pop up! I hate static cling, despise bulky, shapeless sweaters, and simply cannot stand puffy coats that simply don't #compliment your body type. Luckily, there are a few #things you can do to keep your winter style graceful and charming-and still stay warm in the process! Please keep reading for my fabulous tips on winter style and ways you can rock it!
1. Boot Logic
When it comes to winter style, I crave boots. No seriously! I probably own around 10 pairs and constantly want more! I live in a super cold climate though, so none of them suffer for #attention. When you go to buy boots, think logically. You want a pair that will keep you warm and are comfy to walk in, but they don't have to look like farm boots. Go for shearling! It can be dressed up or down and is super warm. #Look for a lower heel that you can be comfortable in as well.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6846
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 21 Jaw Dropping Holiday Dresses You'll Love ... 2527
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1462
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9611