Despite the widespread misconception that every #girl who likes girls rocks a mullet, flannel, and Birkenstocks, fashion blogs for lesbians DO exist –and whether you’re gay or straight, they’re pretty darn awesome! Whether you’re a butch who loves looking dapper or a femme who’d wear a frilly frock over jeans any day, you should bookmark these 7 fashion blogs for lesbians right now.
As far as fashion blogs for lesbians go, Qwear has it all. Socially aware and inclusive of diverse body shapes and sizes, this blog boasts sections for formal wear, femmewear, shoes, vintage, #hair, and casual wear, so it’s chock full of useful info for any girl. There’s also a diverse group of ‘style consultants’ who specialize in petite menswear, plus sizes, and more. Posts range from details on the cutest mini lapel pins to calls for a boycott of Abercrombie and Fitch because it 'actively discriminates based on class, size, and appearance.' Best of all, the Qwear team answers reader questions regularly, so don’t hesitate to send a few their way!
- 7 Fashion Hacks That Will Make Your Life so Much Easier ... 4502
- 28 Stunning Little Black Dresses to round out Your Wardrobe ... 42312
- 7 Affordable Designer Brands for Teens ... 2394
- 7 Fashion Bloggers Who Will Change the Game This Year ... 2033
- 7 Tips on Being Comfortable Yet Cute when Lounging ... 1976