There is something about the boho-chic look that seems effortlessly simple.
But it is actually something you have to cultivate.
Get it wrong and you can look like a badly put together hippie or a wannabe festival goer, without a festival.
But get it right and it’s a gorgeous look and nowhere is the look more exemplified and taken to the next level than at Coachella.
If you're heading to California's most fun festival (or even another festival later in the year), I've got all the input you need to achieve the perfect boho look.
1. Make Sure You Nail the Clothing Requirements
One of the first steps for how to be a boho chick is definitely to make sure that you have nailed all of the classic clothing choices.
The first garment you need own is a traditional maxi skirt, ideally in a cool paisley pattern or bold print!
Swing dresses are also a must, as the boho chic style is all about airy and flowing fabrics that emphasize a carefree lifestyle.
And don't forget the kimono or long cardigan.
This dreamy tasselled lace kimono is perfect and so versatile.
$32.90 at forever21.com
- You Will Not Believe These Stylish Boho Chic Looks ...
- Boho Blog
- Look on Fleek with These Boho Chic Outfits for Summer ...
- Bombshell 💥 Coachella Looks 👁👁 Every Fashionista 👠👗 Should Try 👍🏼 ...
- 34 Amazing Coachella Looks You Can Easily Copy ...
- 24 Classic Outfits 👗👠 You Can't ⛔️ Go through Life 🌎 without ...