Knowing how to wear slip dresses in winter is way trickier than during summer. A simple slip-style dress can be an easy, breezy outfit solution in the heat of the summer months but all too revealing (not to mention cold) in the winter months. If you’re fond of this underwear as outerwear #look, there are still ways to make it winter appropriate. Check out the following tips on how to wear a slip dress in winter.
The most obvious tip for how to wear slip dresses in winter? Pile on the layers! Make the slip an accent rather than the focal point of your outfit. If it has lace or equally decorative trims, let them peek out from underneath a chunky #cardigan, thick scarves, and cosy jackets.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6405
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418
- Cute Fashion Inspo for the Holiday Season ... 1526
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1432
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9511