Clothes you need for fall can range from the trend-based to the timeless. To get the most out of your wardrobe, it pays to invest in versatile pieces. These are the #things that will work well with a range of different outfits. #Read on for a few on-trend examples of the kind of versatile clothing you need for fall.
1. Peplum Tops
A plain black or white peplum top is a must have for fall. The peplum silhouette is still as popular as ever for this season, and a neutral colour will make it easier to pair with the majority of your wardrobe. Pair a peplum top with blue jeans for something casual, or printed pants for something a #little bit more ‘fashion’.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6716
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1452
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9611
- The Most Amazing Ways to Wear Aztec Prints This Season ... 69