Clothes you need for fall can range from the trend-based to the timeless. To get the most out of your wardrobe, it pays to invest in versatile pieces. These are the #things that will work well with a range of different outfits. #Read on for a few on-trend examples of the kind of versatile clothing you need for fall.
1. Peplum Tops
A plain black or white peplum top is a must have for fall. The peplum silhouette is still as popular as ever for this season, and a neutral colour will make it easier to pair with the majority of your wardrobe. Pair a peplum top with blue jeans for something casual, or printed pants for something a #little bit more ‘fashion’.
- 7 Fashion Hacks That Will Make Your Life so Much Easier ... 4692
- 7 Affordable Designer Brands for Teens ... 2464
- 7 Fashion Bloggers Who Will Change the Game This Year ... 2083
- 7 Must-Haves for the Most Fabulous Airport Style Ever ... 1957
- 7 Important People in Fashion Who Wrote Memoirs Worth Reading ... 1562