Want to know how to wear summer clothes in winter? Surely I can't be the only one out there who wonders how to make my wardrobe stretch across the seasons! Depending on where you live in the #world, the transition into winter can be quick or quite gradual. In some places, you could easily get away with wearing summer clothes in winter. In others, not so much. Get the most out of your wardrobe and check out the following tips for how to wear summer clothes in winter!
1. Layer up
When looking at how to wear summer clothes in winter, one of the first #things that come to mind is layering. Stock up on knits and jackets, and wear them over your favourite summer shirts and dresses. A well layered outfit not only looks chic but does well to make your summer clothes last through fall and winter.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6415
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418
- Cute Fashion Inspo for the Holiday Season ... 1526
- 7 Fashion Trends to Steal from Mila Kunis ... 1442
- Splash out in Ridiculously Sexy Holiday Dresses ... 9511