It's that time of year again – not time for Halloween decorations, Thanksgiving preparations, and living that pumpkin spice life, but time to start snarking about cold weather and dragging out the fall/winter wardrobe. Except … what happens if you live in a place where the calendar doesn't reflect the sweltering temperatures you experience during the so-called chillier seasons? As it happens, Glamour has the fashion 411 for all you stalkers who are eager to enjoy the loveliest fall and winter looks even though it's a bit too warm for wool where you live.
Table of contents:
- bare your arms in sleeveless outerwear, like this gorgeous coat
- wear warm suede in a sexy new way
- replace warm fabrics with warm colors, like burgundy
- fringe always makes you think of winter … right?
- the sleeveless trick works for turtlenecks, too
- ankle boots, any time, anywhere
- plaid looks warm and cozy even when it's lightweight
1 Bare Your Arms in Sleeveless Outerwear, like This Gorgeous Coat
2 Wear Warm Suede in a Sexy New Way
3 Replace Warm Fabrics with Warm Colors, like Burgundy
4 Fringe Always Makes You Think of Winter … Right?
5 The Sleeveless Trick Works for Turtlenecks, Too
6 Ankle Boots, Any Time, Anywhere
7 Plaid Looks Warm and Cozy Even when It's Lightweight
Now that you know how to mix cold weather wear with warm temperatures, will any of these items be making their way into your wardrobe? Personally, I'm always down for ankle boots and plaid, but make mine flannel, please!
Please rate this article